This is an easy and instant recipe for Vegan Garlic Bread that can be prepared in a jiffy and will be a crowd favorite for sure. This is my go to recipe especially when I have cravings, some fresh garlic and Vegan butter can fix everything ;)
You can prepare this Vegan appetizer in a jiffy and doesn't require a lot of prior preparation. Vegan Garlic Bread is the perfect starter recipe for any party.
Bread as per requirement
Vegan Butter - 160 Grams
Garlic - 40 grams or 10 medium cloves
Rosemary - Half Teaspoon
Chili Flakes - Half Teaspoon
Oregano - 1 Teaspoon
Salt - Half Teaspoon
Pepper - 1/3rd Teaspoon
1) Take the bread, I am using a softer kind, you can use your favorite soft bread for this recipe. Slice the bread in medium size pieces, nor too thin, or too thick.
2) Use fresh garlic for the recipe and as the name suggests we are going to use a lot of garlic. Grate the garlic, if you are chopping it, try to chop it as finely as possible.
3) To a bowl add, Vegan butter. Make sure to keep the vegan butter out of the refrigerator for some time, so it is softened
4) Add the grated garlic, chili flakes, oregano, rosemary, crushed black pepper, salt and mix everything. The Vegan garlic butter mixture is ready
5) Apply the vegan garlic butter mix to the bread.
You can prepare the base paste in advance and store it in the refrigerator.
6) Bake over 180 C in a preheated oven for 12-15 mins
Check the garlic bread after 10 mins, as the setting of each oven might differ from another, plus I like mine a little bit crispier on the top and soft on the inside so I keep them for an extra 2-3 mins.
The Vegan Garlic Butter Bread is ready and my whole house smells amazing. Your guests or friends are going to love this.
This is such a popular and easy party snack, I am sure once you try it, you would make it for all your future parties.
Serve this hot with your favorite Vegan ranch
Do try this delicious recipe at home and share it with your friends and family. Don't forget to watch the video too :)
I have an announcement for you guys, I am launching the Beta Version of my Online Cooking course and the registration is now OPEN!!!
PIN this recipe
You can also follow me on: